Friday, April 30, 2010

At a friends behest.....

It was just happenstance, meeting old friends online, who reminded me of my former glories. Of the time when my mind was a fertile planting ground that yielded good harvest when mixed with the heart. So one again, I took up the figurative pen, and tilled the soil with ink and pencil, till ideas began to grow and demanded to be fed. Then another friend yet said mayhap I should start a blog.....I shelved the idea for a few days of maturity, then pulled it back out to stare at it awhile. What you see here is the result of that cross pollenation of ideas. I am going to attempt to find something to share on a regular basis, and pray this well of thought will not go dry. Thank you, my friends, for planting the seeds that had long lay dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment