Saturday, May 1, 2010

Personal Hell

If you don't wanna know about my personal life, read no further.

Ok, you've been warned ;-)



There is a special place in hell, for tempted souls like me-
I need not go to hell itself and the torturing is free.
What makes it so much very worse is that it's all self inflicted
I've been accuser, judge and jury, been tried and convicted
I'm guilty as the day is long of wanting more from life
I want to be a woman loved, for him to have me as his wife.
I long for passion, dream of skin and ponder tangled sheets
But I won't be getting that from the man for whom my heart still beats.
It's Hades curse and cupids bow combined to foul effect
To love a man I cannot have in more than heart and intellect
For I love a man who loves me, but will not use me well
And so I linger on in this, my special place in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment